|TO MAKE A RESERVATION
*Include the name of your school, the show you wish to see, group leader/contact information,
how many students,
how many adults, and a first and second choice date and time.*
|Tickets are $8 per student for groups of 20 people
or more. One chaperone seat free of charge for every 10 student seats. Reduced price $5 tickets available with certain restrictions.
Please inquire. For groups under 20 people, tickets are $11 per person. Inquire about school subscription plans. |
are at 10 AM with 12 Noon performances on selected afternoons. If you wish to book the entire house (230 seat minimum), with enough
advanced notice, alternate show times can be considered.
Shows are performed at our Columbia location at 5900 Symphony
Woods Road Columbia, MD 21044, located immediately off Route 29 (provides easy access for all schools in the Baltimore-Washington
|POLICIES AND PROCEDURES |
- Once a reservation request is made, a contract will be sent out within the week. A signed
contract is due back within 2 weeks with a deposit of $50 to hold your reservation. This deposit will guarantee your seats. Balance
is due in full three weeks prior to your show date. Any negligence in payment may result in a cancellation of your reservation.
are approximately one hour in length, and are followed by a brief post show discussion led by the actors in the show.
- Doors open for
seating one half hour prior to the start of the show.
- Recording devices and cameras are prohibited during the performance due to copyright
- Please bring enough chaperones to assure orderly behavior of your group.
- Notify us when you order if members of your group have
special needs. We are happy to accommodate.
- Due to the nature of theatrical bookings, all programs and times are subject to change.
inquire about our inclement weather policy.
- No food or drinks allowed in the theatre during the performance.
Thank you for considering
us; we hope to hear from you soon!